Monday, August 15, 2011

Please Heavenly Father, walk through my home and take away all my worries and any illnesses. Please watch over and HEAL my family and friends. Bless my home, family and friends with Peace, Love and Joy In Jesus Name. Amen.

At a time like this, it just feels right to let His will be done.

I'm not the best person to talk to when it comes to religion or faith. I'd like to think of myself who's religious in my own way. I know the priests have been telling us that we're not suppose to go to church only when we need something, but I catch myself doing just so. Praying a little harder during exams week. Praying even harder and completing novenas during finals week. And now, praying as often as I can because of the situation I am in. I don't wish to elaborate, but dear friends, please pray for me and my family.

It's so easy to give up and just fall apart, but I'm giving all the effort that I have to be optimistic and to let go and let God.

So help me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment