Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Decisions and A Douche


What is wrong with men? Not even men, but boys. Immature boys (yes, it does seem very redundant to use those two words together) who can't seem to think clearly or at least try to do the right thing. This isn't going to be part 2 of what I wrote down there. It can be, but not really.

Over the past few days, I've been hearing a lot of stories about douchebags doing what they do best, being the biggest a-holes that they already are. Do i sound too harsh and angry? Haha. I'm just really confused and somehow frustrated by the things these boys do.

Dressing up and actually living up to this label of being a douche is one thing, but it's just not enough a reason for one guy to act, talk and treat a girl that way.

What's even more puzzling is how these boys can actually get into relationships. A part of me thinks that maybe, before these boys started being douches, they were once good, charming, funny, caring, respectful, and probably, boyfriend-material. Because if they weren't any of those things I just described, i just can't see how a girl can even decide on going on a date with this kind of guy.

But then again, who am I to judge people’s choices right? Maybe I’ve officially become this hard-headed freak who’d take pleasure in punching any douchebag’s face. But what I’m really trying to say is that, to all the girls who feel like this guy they’re with, this guy who does nothing but lower your self-esteem, this guy who threatens to leave you all the friggin’ time, this guy who doesn’t see how much effort you’ve given, maybe it’s time to rethink the whole point of being where you are. I won’t wash my hands clean by saying that I’ve met the most wonderful men in my life. I’ve met a number, yes, but that doesn’t leave out the occasional losers. Haha. And a part of me also thinks that I could’ve been smarter in the decisions I’ve made in the past. I strongly believe it when they say those girls you’d think should be smart enough don’t seem very smart when they make decisions involving love and anything under that umbrella.

My driving point really is that, I wish all of us could be smarter when it comes to love. (Eww, using and writing about this word in 2 consecutive posts. Ugh.)

***

I need to make good decisions in my life. But before making good decisions, I need to be more decisive. I realize I’m not really the best decision-maker, nor am I dependable when it comes to making decisions on my own, without any form of help.

***

I have this love-hate relationship with my obsession behavior. It’s just that when I’m obsessing over something, I just can’t stop. I have to get past this jump soon! Why can’t December come sooner? That watermelon’s been itching for a while now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment